Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Silver wine opener with Metal foil cutter by Shenkitchen

The Silver wine opener with Metal foil cutter by Shenkitchen is a pretty nice product. I have not had great luck with removing corks from wine bottles. This one actually worked very well once I figured out how to use it. I did a google search to see a video and followed that.
First the foil cutter worked well. The blades are metal.
The opener itself is made with a lot of plastic. The description said something about silver painting so I guess that means that it is plastic that is painted silver. Even though it is mostly plastic, it seems to have some weight to it and doesn't feel cheap. I am not sure how well it will hold up after lots of uses.
In order to work it you have to pull the handle up. Then place it on the bottle. Pinch the other part on the bottle. Push the handle down and pull up again. That is all. It really worked slick.
I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...