Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mueller V-Pro 5 Blade Mandoline Slicer



I love the Mueller V-Pro 5 Blade Mandoline Slicer. Before this I have used my Pampered chef mandoline slicer. I like it but this one is SO much more versatile. I can do so much more with this one.
This has 5 blades. There is a grater, small shredder, large shredder, a wavy slicer and the regular slicer. I love the wavy slicer with cucumbers and carrots. The dip holds so much better with the waves. The 2 different size shredders are nice so that I can decide for different dishes. I don't really use a grater at all.
This has a dial that you can use to adjust the thickness of the slices. I love this feature too! With my old one I could only adjust it with the one blade. And then there were only 2 choices. I can use it for many more things now.
This one also has a julienne blade too, actually 2 different ones that can combine with the other blades. On the side of the mandoline there is a dial that you use to turn the julienne blades up to the top. Then you turn it further and you have the other spaced blade to make thicker and thinner ones. My old one had none of these.
There is a box which holds the blades so they are not cutting you in a drawer.
There is also the food holder guard thing so you don't cut your fingers since the blades are VERY sharp.
Of course it is dishwasher safe too or I would not like it so much. I hate hand washing.
I have to say that I was really surprised at how much I love this thing. I thought my Pampered Chef one was wonderful and now I like this one so much more!
I definitely recommend it.
I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

You can buy it here:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...