Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Rosey Pink stethoscope

The Rosey Pink stethoscope is not one for a nurse or a nursing student but it is good for home use. I love the pink color. It is nice and bright. As a breast cancer survivor this makes me happy. Since my cancer I have learned more about my own health and heart. Chemo can hurt your heart and there were times that I was wondering if my heart was beating like it should. I would try to feel it with my fingers but I always have trouble with that. Now, I can use this and hear it instead. After some scares this helps me feel more comfortable.
The ear pieces are not comfortable for a long period of time but also don't hurt by the really cheap other one I got first. Twist the earpieces a little bit to have them pointing forward so they fit in your ears properly.
There is a penlight also to help look in your throat. It actually is nice and handy to keep in the medicine cabinet.
I will say that I don't use the nametag but if you need that it seems like it would be fine.
I would recommend this for home use. If you need something professional I would look to spend much more.
I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...