Sunday, July 23, 2017

SWEETSHOP Set Of 5 Double Sided Magnetic Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons

The SWEETSHOP Set Of 5 Double Sided Magnetic Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons is a nice set. I was looking for measuring spoons since I have trouble with having my others in the dishwasher. I used to really like my plastic ones which I have had for 30 years. But it is hard to read the size on those so I really like that these are very easy to read which measurement I have.
These each have two spoons so you can use one for wet ingredients and one for dry. I hate when I have to dry one so I can use it on a dry ingredient only to have it not be totally dry. Now, I don't need to worry about it.
One of the sides of the spoon is narrower than the other. This way it will fit in your spice jar better. No need to try to sprinkle your spices out of the jar into a little spoon spilling all over. The narrow side slides right into your spice jar.
I also appreciate that these are dishwasher safe. If it is not, I don't usually buy it.
These stick together in the drawer since they are magnetic. They won't stick on my fridge though since the magnet is not at the right spot for that. I keep them in the drawer anyways. They will stick to other things in your drawer too so keep them separate.
I hope you like these as much as I do. They are my new favorite.

Find them here:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...