Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Gideon™ Luxury Six-Program Customizable Massaging Cushion with Heat

The Gideon™ Luxury Six-Program Customizable Massaging Cushion with Heat is amazing. I am not going to pay to get a massage and I hate people giving me massages except my husband. We all know how much spouses are offering to do that. Lol This is a great alternative.
It has a car charger and a wall charger. I had trouble figuring out how to switch it. You just go from the bottom of the cord until you find the small connector. Disconnect the car charger and plug in the wall one.
The seat of the cushion has a vibration mode. It doesn't have the rolling balls but that is fine with me because that wouldn't be very comfortable to sit on otherwise.
There is a timer that shuts it off after 5, 10 or 15 minutes. I would hate to wake up in the morning with it still going if I fall asleep in the chair. I like the timer.
There are balls in the back that roll around to give you the massage. You can set them for a specific spot or to go up and down. You can also set it on the rolling mode and it just rolls up and down the back instead of kneading the back. You can kind of set how hard you want it to go by how firmly you lean back against it in the chair. If you are laying on it on the floor it will just be what it is. In order to reach my shoulders I slouch in the chair a bit.
There is a remote to set what features you want going. It is a corded remote which I like so I don't lose it.
This feels so good on the back after I get off of work. I don't have to make an appointment with a massage person and I can use it anytime I want. I have not tried it in the car yet but I don't think I would like it if I am driving. The balls on the back don't feel good if the chair is off and it would be difficult and unsafe to remove it if you are driving. As a passenger you could.
If you are getting this for a gift be warned that it does not come in and outer box and everyone will see what you got.
This is an amazing product. I wish I had it long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...