Saturday, July 22, 2017

HaloVa Stainless Steel Rolling Pin Solid Metal French Rolling Pin for Bakers, Pasta, Fondant, Pizza Cookie & Pastry Dough, Strong and Durable, 15.7"

The HaloVa Stainless Steel Rolling Pin Solid Metal French Rolling Pin for Bakers, Pasta, Fondant, Pizza Cookie & Pastry Dough, Strong and Durable, 15.7" is really nice. I have a lot of trouble with rolling things. My old wooden pin has dents in it from when I got frustrated. This is stainless steel which is a plus in many ways.
I can put this in the fridge or freezer to cool it down so my dough stays cool. This is great when making pie crust or roll out cookies. My wooden pin cannot do this. Or if I use it for pizza dough I can leave it warm.
Since it is stainless I can clean it easily. I have always worried about using my wooden pin and being able to clean it properly. No more worries. I can even let the grandkids use it for their play dough and not worry about germs.
It is slightly tapered at the ends but you can hardly tell. I had to slip a paper under it to even know for sure.
If you are doing a small job you can even use this kind of rolling pin one handed as you can see in the pictures,

This is the first metal rolling pin I have had and I am not disappointed.

Find it here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...