Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hoont Indoor Plug-in Ultrasonic Pest Repeller with Night Light - Pack of 4 - Eliminate All Rodents and Insects [UPGRADED VERSION]

I have to say when I ordered the Hoont Indoor Plug-in Ultrasonic Pest Repeller with Night Light - Pack of 4 - Eliminate All Rodents and Insects [UPGRADED VERSION] I was not holding my breath. We have had trouble with so many earwigs. Yuck! Those things are really freaky looking. I started looking for things that might help with this. I ordered these and when they came I plugged them in right away. That was a few days ago and I really believe we have less of the bugs! I am really surprised that are working. I am so glad though.
I can't say if they work for rodents since that is not the reason I ordered them. They work for the bugs.
These also have a nightlight which is not really bright so it probably won't bother you if they are in your bedroom.
They are not really big but the way they plug in kind of covers both of the plug-ins in the outlet. I wish it only covered one. This is not a deal breaker for me though.
If you are having trouble with bugs, try these. I hope they work as well for you as they do for me.

You can find them here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...