Thursday, July 27, 2017

Best Plastic Solar Eclipse Glasses - ISO and CE Certified Safe Eclipse Viewing Glasses – Black

The Best Plastic Solar Eclipse Glasses - ISO and CE Certified Safe Eclipse Viewing Glasses – Black work well. I really like that you can wear them over your regular glasses and they work without your glasses too. I remember as a kid putting the hole in the paper to look at the eclipse as a shadow. Now we can look right at the sun and not hurt our eyes. I am excited to see the eclipse but for now I could try them out by just looking at the sun. They work well. They are comfortable and there is a cloth drawstring bag to keep them in so they don't get scratched. I can save these for years to come.
They also fit on my 10 year old grandson so you can use them for your children too.
Now, fingers crossed it isn't cloudy that day!


find them here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073SWMHWM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&sr=8-9&keywords=Best+Plastic+Solar+Eclipse+Glasses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...