Saturday, July 1, 2017

Boustise Breast-Enhancement Cream 2.7oz

The Boustise Breast-Enhancement Cream 2.7oz makes a great gag gift! I have a certain family member that doesn't like the size of her breasts. I saw this and ordered it for her. I gave it to her for part of her graduation gift and it went over very well. Everyone laughed hysterically.
Now, even though it was a gag gift she is using it. She likes the scent of it and has not had any adverse effects. I will have to update if she lets me know if it worked.
If you give it as a gift be sure you know how the person will handle it. Don't give it to someone that is sensitive about her breasts. But if they joke about it you can too!
The bottle looks great and luxurious.

You can find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...