Friday, June 30, 2017

Huluwa Piggy Bank Money Saving Box

The Huluwa Piggy Bank Money Saving Box is very delicate looking. It is clear glass. The opening to put the money in is large enough that you can put in paper bills as well as coins. It is cool how you can see the money in the bank.
There is not a hole to take the money back out. You will either need to break it or shake the money out of the top hole. The coins shake our fairly easily but the dollars don't. In order to get them out I use a tweezers and try to grab hold of the edge of the bill to gently pull it out. This works pretty well for me. I tend to put mostly coins in mine though. Having a piggy bank reminds me of being young again.
This would make a nice gift too. It looks fancy and delicate. All kids need to have a piggy bank.

You can find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...