Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Knee Compression Sleeves (1 pair) By FitXpert

I got the Knee Compression Sleeves (1 pair) By FitXpert for one of my knees even though they do come as a pair. I tore my PCL a few years ago and sometimes it will still bother me and make me feel a bit insecure. This works well for me if I have to be doing a bit on my feet. They give me good support so that I don't feel like my knee is going to give out on me. It gives me security.
They are breathable so that you don't get so sweaty. I also like the feel of these since they really don't have any seams to irritate me.
The size I got fits me well and they don't roll down on my knee like some do.
I would recommend you try these if you have any trouble with your knees. I hope they help you too.
You can find them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...