Sunday, January 29, 2017

Pomona Direct Watercolor Pencils with Canvas Wrap Case, Sharpener, Eraser and Blending Brush


The Pomona Direct Watercolor Pencils with Canvas Wrap Case, Sharpener, Eraser and Blending Brush is a nice set of colored pencils.
For starters it comes in a nice case. Each pencil has a spot where it stays put. I can keep them in an order that I like and always find the pencil I want easily. There is also a spot for the blending brush, sharpener and eraser. 
The pencils come presharpened and I find the leads to be strong and not break all the time. The only time I find that they broke more easily was when I was using them wet. I have to be more careful then. I think this is normal though.
The pencils color easily and smoothly. The colors blend well also.
This is the first time I have used watercolor pencils. I am still trying to figure it out. I have tried it a couple of ways. I have found I like to color/draw the picture and then use the brush to put just a little water on it and make it like a watercolor picture.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...