Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hoont Realistic Owl Scarecrow with Flashing Eyes and Frightening Sound – Solar Powered and Motion Activated - Frightens Birds and Pests Out of Your Property

I got the Hoont Realistic Owl Scarecrow with Flashing Eyes and Frightening Sound – Solar Powered and Motion Activated - Frightens Birds and Pests Out of Your Property to use by the garden. Since it is winter here and snow all over I certainly can't use it on the garden. I did test it out though to be sure it works.
The first thing I noticed was that it is very lightweight. You will need to anchor it or hang it to prevent from having it fall over. There are anchors on the bottom that you can screw into a post or put tent stakes in the ground. You can hang it also from a string.
There are three functions. Off, flashing eyes, and flashing eyes with sound. The motion sensor needs to have the animal move very close to it. Also, the sound is really odd sounding. I imagine it would scare a critter away.
It is solar powered so you do not have to replace the batteries all the time. This is a real plus. I hate having to keep buying more batteries.
I tried the owl out with my cats and it scared them.
It was a bit cheaper when I bought it but if you are trying to find something to keep critters away I would recommend this.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...