Sunday, January 1, 2017

Majestic Pure Himalayan Lychee Pink Crystal Salt Scrub

The Majestic Pure Himalayan Lychee Pink Crystal Salt Scrub is a decent scrub. I am not sure if it is age or if it is still after effects from my cancer or chemotherapy but my face, hands and feet are dry. I am trying to find some products that help my skin out a bit. This salt scrub is nice.
I used it on my face but kept away from my eyes since I don't want salt in my eyes. My face feels nice and soft when I am finished.
When I use it on my hands I just sit and wash my hands with it rubbing it around for a while and then rinse it off. My hands feel softer and younger. May be my husband will even notice when he holds my hands.
I also used it on my feet. They are rough and this did not sure that but it was a great exfoliater for all the dry skin. I think if I can get the cracks off my feet and use this regularly I could probably keep them softer.
I did not do the rub it in my muscles thing but my feet sure feel better. It is probably just the fact that I massage them while rubbing it in.
This doesn't leave your skin all oily but it feels soft and like you just used a nice moisturizer. It takes off any dry skin and leaves behind healthy younger skin.
It also smells nice according to my daughter. I lost my sense of smell so I cannot tell.
My only issue with this was with the packaging. It came in a bubble envelope and leaked in the packaging. This was hopefully changed by amazon.
I would recommend this salt scrub.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...