Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Microbiology: An Introduction Plus MasteringMicrobiology with eText -- Access Card Package (12th Edition)


Microbiology: An Introduction Plus MasteringMicrobiology with eText -- Access Card Package (12th Edition) was what was required for my online class of microbiology What can I say about it? This is not my favorite class but it is a decent book. It comes with an access code. I also had to get a lab kit to go with it. This was something from the school though. The book is not cheap but none of my college classbooks have been. This one is not out of line but about the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...