Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Puzzlebug 500 - Liftoff At Albuquerque Baloon

I got this puzzle for my husband for Christmas.  We used to do puzzles so I thought it would be nice to do this one together.  It has been a long time since I did puzzles so when I got the puzzle my first thought was Wow, it is small.  Now, this is my own fault.  We must have done 1,000 piece puzzles before and this one is 500 pieces.  
My husband and my first date was to hot air balloon races so the picture was perfect for us.  Also, since the balloons were different from each other, it was not so difficult.  We did not need a really difficult one since it has been so long.  The picture is colorful and would be nice on a wall if you decided to glue it together.
The pieces are the regular pieces that have 2 tabs out and 2 tabs in.  They are not all funny shaped.  Also, they are different enough from each other that you don’t sit and wonder if they fit or not. They are also a nice size.
We did this on a square card table and the pieces all fit on it with room to do the puzzle too.
If you are looking for a puzzle to do that is not too difficult but still takes time and makes you look and think, this is a good one.  We actually did it two times.  I did it once with my husband and once with my daughter and son in law.  All of us enjoyed it.  I hope you do too.
You can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I467YDS?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...