Saturday, November 14, 2015

CAETLE® Beauty Flawless Makeup Blender Comestic Sponge Puff Color Blue

This is a very small sponge.  It comes from China so it took a long time to get here.  This was said when I ordered it though so not a problem for me.  I just thought I would mention it in case you missed that.  When I made it wet it stayed about the same size.  A good thing is that it did not soak up my make up.  It kind of reminds me of a nerf ball feeling. so far it has done ok but nothing to brag about.  The price is right though so if you like it and it starts getting icky then you could just get another one. You can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NH9FZ8S?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...