Thursday, July 23, 2015

CrossMe Premium Nonograms (App)

I have never played a Nonogram before this one. I love it. I do not like to play games that are just mindless. If I am going to play a game on my tablet I want it to be one that I have to think to play. I started playing this when I was sitting around with cancer. It was improtant to me to keep my brain going. They talk about chemo brain and I found out it is something real. lol I would play this game while watching TV. It did not take me long to figure out how to play. I started with the easiest and have moved on to some rather difficult ones. Sometimes the pictures are a bit of a stretch but that is ok. The game is played on squares like graph paper. There are numbers with each row that tell how to mark off the squares. It will give you numbers that tell you how many squares to blacken in a row. If there is more than one number you know that there will be at least one blank square left inbetween the 2 numbers. You tap the squares to fill them in, x the square, or make the square blank again. I love the way it makes me think. When the puzzles get pretty big it is more difficult to mark the correct squares on my tablet. I enlarge the puzzle to mark them and then put it back so I can see the whole puzzle. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Get it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JM4CWY?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...