Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kitchen Tongs and Stainless Steel Silicone Cooking Utensils Set of 2, Commercial Grade, Free Recipe Ebook

These tongs are very nice! They are heavy duty and hold up nicely. I like that they can lock to stay closed so when I am digging for them in the drawer they aren't taking up so much space and getting caught on everything. To lock them you hold them closed and pull on the O on the hinge. To open them you can either push in the O or hit it on the counter to push it in. You can do it one handed which is really handy if you are cooking and holding other things. The handles also have silicone grips on them which is really nice. I have neuropathy from chemo and it makes it much easier to hold onto them and use them. There are even little thumb indents. The tongs have silicone tips so they can be used on nonstick surfaces. The silicone stands up to the heat really well too. They are dishwasher safe so a breeze to clean up. They also clean easily in the sink.The other nice thing is that if you would like to hang them by the stove you can. The O on the end of the handle works as a hanger too. I love these tongs and it is great that they come in a 2 pack of 2 different sizes. I highly recommend them. I will probably be ordering more for a gift. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.
find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KDR6D2O?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...