Monday, July 13, 2015

Pepper/salt grinder. LOVE THIS! So attractive.

When I opened this my 19 year old daughter went nuts! She loves it! It is really attractive. It came in a very cute case that makes it a perfect gift too. I might have to get one for my daughter for her birthday so she has one when she moves out. I like that you can see through it to see what side you are using and what you are grinding. The grinding mechanism is ceramic so hopefully it will work for a long long time. You can adjust it also to make the grind coarse or fine. I like salt rather coarse but pepper fine so it is perfect for that. I am glad that the container is not glass. It is plastic so when my grandchildren use it I don't need to worry about they dropping it and shattering it everywhere. I also love that both salt and pepper are in one shaker. This way it will not take up ass much room on my turntable which I keep on the table. You can put other things in it too if you wish so I might buy another one for minced garlic and bacon bits. I got the bacon bits idea from another reviewer and I think it is great! We love bacon and would use that a lot. I just think this thing is beautiful and would look great on anyone's table. When I ordered it I did not expect to love it as much as I do! You won't regret this purchase. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. These are my unbiased opinions about a great product.

You can buy it here:  http://www.amazon.com/Pepper-Grinder-Ceramic-Grinding-Mechanism/dp/B010FZK3G0/ref=cm_rdp_product





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...