Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kitchen Cooking Utensils and Gadgets, Red Set of 3 Built-in Stand, Turner Spoon Spatula and Ebook

This is a very nice set of utensils. They are nice looking as well as very functional. For starters the handles are very comfortable and easy to grip. I have neuropathy and I do not have trouble holding them as I do some other utensils. Also, the handles have holes in them so you can hang them by the stove if you wish. The handles have a part that holds the head of the utensil up in the air so it does not touch the counter and get it all dirty. You don't need a spoon rest with these. Also, since it is not touching the counter it won't pick up possible germs from the counter. They clean up easily when you wash them by hand and they are also dishwasher safe. All i all they are a great set of utensils. They would be wonderful in a kitchen gift basket. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.
You can find them here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TZE5GHO?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...