Thursday, July 16, 2015

(Set of 5) Silicone Suction Lids and Food Covers - Fits Various Sizes of Cups, Bowls, Pans, or Containers (Color Blue) - Happy Gourmet

These silicone lids are a great product. It really helps cut down on waster from plastic wrap and tin foil.

They come in 5 sizes. The smallest is nice for a coffee mug and the largest for a nice bowl.

They are easy to clean in the sink or in the dishwasher. I have washed them in the dishwasher many times and they are just like new.

They have a good suction. You can lift the bowl with them although I would not suggest it since it may come loose. You just set them on top of the bowl and it is good to go! I did not have as good of luck with the seal though if I tilt it. It seals as well as of better than plastic wrap and tin foil though.

They are made of silicone and are BPA free.

They don't take up much space in the drawer since they fit together nicely. This is very important to me with limited space.

They work great at a picnic to keep bugs out of the food. You can remove the lid one handed and put it back on easily. This works well for kids too since they can do it themselves.

They make a good splatter screen in the microwave too.

I like them best for if I make a bowl of chex mix or something like that. My husband is notorious for leaving the lid off and it gets stale or soggy. With these he just lifts the lid and sets it back and it seals! Yeah no more stale snacks!
I received this item at a discount for my honest opinion.
Find them here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YLWM3DK?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...