Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Remote Control Boat

This is so cool! At first I thought it was going to be a kids toy boat but it is so much more. I got it for my adult son for his birthday. Normally in my area there would be snow and ice on the pond but not this year. We could take it out and find out how amazing it is. This boat really zips around the water. I forgot to take pictures though. It turns quickly and is not hard to navigate. The remote tells you when the battery is going low so you don't need to worry about losing it. You will not be disappointed with this. It makes a great gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...