Friday, December 8, 2017

Bepei Womens Tie Dye Shirt

I really like the fit of this and it is really comfortable. The material is soft and stretchy. I ordered the size I normally wear and it fit perfectly. The sleeves are fitted. The neck is scooped but not so low that I feel exposed. The top of the body is fitted but loose on the bottom. I like the colors and the tie dye print helps to hide any bumps and rolls I don't want to show. My coworker really liked this on me. It always feels good to get complements.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...