Saturday, November 25, 2017

Helloacc Womans Long Sleeves Round Neck Color Block Loose Fit Dressy Tops

Helloacc Womans Long Sleeves Round Neck Color Block Loose Fit Dressy Tops

This shirt has a nice feeling material. I normally wear a 2x and to me this seemed too snug for a “loose fit” but two separate coworkers said they really liked it and that it looks really good on me. One said, “I'm not gonna lie. I really like that on you!” I really like the shirt too. I am losing weight and I will like this even better after losing a few more pounds. The stripe makes it slimming too. I'm looking forward to getting more shirts from them.
#womensshirts #Helloacc #shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...