Friday, December 22, 2017

M-jump Scrapbooking Edger Scissors Scrapbooking Supplies Paper Decorative Edge Scissors,Wave edge Scissors for Scrapbook Album/decorative Stamps Edge/scrapbook Cards (set of 12)

I have a couple of grandkids that LOVE doing crafts. I am always on the lookout for gifts for them. These will be a Christmas gift. Shhhh! Don't tell. When I was little all we had were pinking shears and they were only for sewing. How cool it is that now kids can have such fun scissors to use. Half are straight edge and half are decorative. I know they are going to love these for making all kids of things.
#scissors #scrapbooking #gift






It is a set of 12. You can see on the side what design they cut. 
Some just cut straight edges. 
Here are the cuts that the decorative ones make.
I hope you like them as well as my grandkids will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...