Monday, October 30, 2017

UCEC 6 Colorful Decorative Paper Edge Scissor Set, Great for Teachers, Crafts, Scrapbooking, Kids Design

UCEC 6 Colorful Decorative Paper Edge Scissor Set, Great for Teachers, Crafts, Scrapbooking, Kids Design

These are some cool scissors that cut the edges of your paper in fancy ways. They are great for cards and paper frames.
My grandkids are going to love using these to craft away. They love to do things with paper and this will give them hours of fun. I would have loved these when I was a kid. They aren't fancy but the price is right.

Find them here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...