Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Vastar AG57 Professional Breathalyzer with Semi-conductor Sensor and LCD Display Digital Breath Alcohol Tester with 11 Mouthpieces Fits

Vastar AG57 Professional Breathalyzer with Semi-conductor Sensor and LCD Display Digital Breath Alcohol Tester with 11 Mouthpieces Fits

My daughter is a nurse and it is very important that she never gets a DUI. So I got this for her and her friends. This weekend she was at a Halloween party and when they left she used this to be sure she was ok to drive which she was. One of her friends that was going to drive was not and would have driven home if it wasn't for this telling her not to. I highly recommend one of these if you ever drink and drive home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...