Monday, October 30, 2017

Electric Air Fryer, Blusmart Power Air Frying Technology with Temperature and Time Control LED Display 3.4Qt/3.2L 1400W Fry Basket & Recipe Book

Electric Air Fryer, Blusmart Power Air Frying Technology with Temperature and Time Control LED Display 3.4Qt/3.2L 1400W Fry Basket & Recipe Book

I have wanted to get an airfryer for a while now. Finally I decided to get this one. I thought it was going to be complicated but it was actually very easy from the start! It comes with a recipe book to get you started. I find there are lots of tips and recipes online if you just google.
The buttons are very easy to figure out. You can set the temperature on one side and the number of minutes on the other. Just preheat it and then put the food in and watch it crisp up.
This will be great in the summer to bake stuff and not have to heat up the whole kitchen.
I made fries from the frozen ones. They came out great. I also did egg rolls. They tasted crip and really good. I am so excited to make lots of go crisp food.
I recommend this if you have been sitting on the fence about getting one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...