Saturday, December 10, 2016

Micro USB Cable [Ultra Durable] Potok 2Pack 6Ft/2M Long Nylon Braided Android Charger Cables for Android Smartphones

The Micro USB Cable [Ultra Durable] Potok 2Pack 6Ft/2M Long Nylon Braided Android Charger Cables for Android Smartphones is a nice cord. I like that the cord is flexible. It doesn't get all stiff. Even though it is flexible it seems to be quite strong. I don't feel like it is going to quit working.
It has a mini USB on the one end and a USB on the other. And the part that connects is metal.
I really like it in the van since it is longer so that it can reach to the other side or to the back. Also, in the cold van it doesn't seem as stiff as the plastic coated ones.
I would recommend trying this one. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...