Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hydro Flask Lid,PiKaQ Straw Lid with Two Straws for Hydro Flask Wide Mouth

The Hydro Flask Lid,PiKaQ Straw Lid with Two Straws for Hydro Flask Wide Mouth is great. I like the size of the large bottles to hold a lot butt then I do not like drinking out of the big top. This is great to have a straw lid that is made for this.
The flip top is firm so it will not just flop open. Just flip it u p all the way and then suck out of the straw. It works great.
I have not had the lid leak for me. This is important so I don't get the contents on my clothes or on the seat of the van. I have that happen and it is not something I want to repeat.
The loop is comfortable to carry the bottle. You don't need to worry about the bottle being slippery.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...