Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology

The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology is different than any other fan I have ever had. My first thought was that it looks like a speaker. If it is off and someone comes over that is probably what they think it is.
It is tall and has a glass base with little feet. It looks nice and seems to be sturdy. If you want to move it there is kind of a handle on the back that you can use.
This fan has a remote so you don't even have to get up to turn it, change its function on or change its speed. There is a spot on the back of the fan to put the remote if you aren't using it. This way it won't get lost.
The fan is pretty quiet when it is running. On the highest setting you can hear it though.
Each of the three fans can be programmed separately. This is a really nice feature. Sometimes you want the fan blowing high up or low down. I don't like it blowing in my face so I can avoid that with this fan. I have never been able to do this with any other fan I have had.
There is a nature setting on this fan that tries to make it more like a breeze in the nature and changes speeds like outside. I don't really use this since I keep feeling like the fan is malfunctioning. Lol
There is also a sleep mode that slowly turns the fan down until it is off. This way you don't notice that it went off while you were sleeping or wake you up when it turns off.
One thing that is a bit bothersome is that the fan has lights on it that do not turn off. They can annoy you at times. If you have it in your bedroom and don't like any light you might try to figure something out to cover the lights or something.
All in all it has been a nice fan for me.

You can buy it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...