Saturday, December 17, 2016

Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Big 4 Oz - 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade with Glass Dropper

I ordered the Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Big 4 Oz - 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade with Glass Dropper because my daughter likes the smell of eucalyptus.
This came in a tinted bottle like is expected with essential oils. The bottle is quite large at 4 ounces.
They include a glass dropper lid with this. I prefer to use a dropper with my oils so I appreciate this.
The oil is clear and does not have any color to it.
This is not as strong as the other oils I have from this company. I need to use more than I do with other oils in my diffuser. When I use more it smells great but the bottle won't last as long as I thought it would.
There are lots of uses for eucalyptus oil. Some of them are sinus issues,muscles and various other things.
If you are looking for a large bottle of eucalyptus oil, this is a good one. Just don't plan on it lasting as long as you would think.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...