Friday, September 18, 2015

Lingerie Bag (Set of 4) Intelli-Meshbag Wash Bag System: Reinforced Delicates Laundry Bag - Double-Layered Lingerie Bags For Laundry

To start off I hate to do hand wash laundry.  It is a pain to try to get it soaped and then rinse it enough so the soap doesn’t bother the fabric.  Whenever I can put it in the wash I do.  In the past I have just had a mesh bag that zipped at the top.  I would shove my stuff in it and hope it came out in good shape.  I didn’t even know that they had different size and shaped bags.  Then I got the opportunity to receive this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, I decided to try it out and see if it was better than what I have used in the past.  It was!  Here are my thoughts on this set:

Pros:

• It appears to me that the zipper is not going to rust.  I am not sure what it is made of but so far it looks good to me.

• These bags have a thicker fabric. It almost seems to be two layers stuck together.  One has a larger mesh  and one is a smaller mesh.

• The zipper won’t catch on your items or get caught on the bag.  It has a place where you can tuck the zipper pull in so it is not coming loose or catching on anything.

• The bra bags hold their shape in the wash.  See my pictures which I took before and after to show you.

• They are pretty.  Not a big deal but is a plus if you give it for a gift.

• There are lots of choices for everything.  Just pick which one fits the items you have.

Cons:

• I haven’t found any yet!!  :)

This is a great set and I am very impressed by them.  I plan to get them for my daughter for a gift.  Shh don’t tell her. :)  I hope you like them as well as I do.
Find the item here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VS3X7G2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00











No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...