Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Reviewsio

https://reviewsio.com/register?mref=chrrrrris

There is a new review site coming out.  It is only in beta right now and is going live on October 1.  You will get the opportunity to receive products and then review them.  I have written many reviews and you can too.  I love trying new items and letting people know what I think of them.  Just click the link above and sign up.  They will email you when it is time to check in and see what you can get!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...