Friday, June 30, 2017

Vinkor Flameless Candles Flickering Flameless Candles Set Decorative Flameless Candles: 4" 5" 6" 7" 8" Classic Real Wax Pillar With Moving LED Flame & 10-key Remote Control 2/4/6/ 8 Hours Timer

The Vinkor Flameless Candles Flickering Flameless Candles Set Decorative Flameless Candles: 4" 5" 6" 7" 8" Classic Real Wax Pillar With Moving LED Flame & 10-key Remote Control 2/4/6/ 8 Hours Timer is a great set.
I was at a friends house for a book study and I sat there watching her candle up on the shelf. I could not tell if it was real or fake. I thought I would be able to tell but the more I looked I could not tell. I finally asked and it was fake! I could hardly believe it! So I bought some too.
The flame looks really real and it dances around just like a real flame. You really can't tell while they are on. When they are off you can see the fake flame. I put them higher on a shelf so that you don't see it.
They are made of real wax. This helps them look and feel like real candles.
These can be used in a hotel room where a real flame is not allowed. You can create a romantic atmosphere while remaining safe.
These do not come with batteries. This always bothers me. Fortunately I had some in the house to use. At least I like these so well that I still feel these are a great deal. They do not melt down like real candles. They will last a long long time.
These would make a great gift for a wedding or anniversary.
Again, these are a great set and you will love them too!

You can find them here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...