Saturday, October 29, 2016

Urban Zen - Premium Ultra Comfortable Contoured Sleeping Mask

The Urban Zen - Premium Ultra Comfortable Contoured Sleeping Mask has where the eyes part sticks out so it does not press against the eyes. My niece doesn't like the feel of the cloth as much as her other one she has but it is not uncomfortable either. Maybe that is just sensory issues. The seal is not absolutely complete and does let a slight amount of light in. It is not a lot so it probably won't bother you in the dark . It is only a slight amount of light that leaks through. The strap is slightly adjustable with a short strip of overlapping Velcro. It seems to stay in place comparable to the others we have used. There is a silky case that you can put these in if you wish. I like that for when we travel.
This also came with earplugs that have their own case. We do not use these though so I cannot comment on how well they work.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...