Thursday, October 20, 2016

KINGDOM Electric Facial Cleansing Brush Facial Cleanser 3 Speed Settings Cordless USB Charging Water-resistant Design Pink Color

The KINGDOM Electric Facial Cleansing Brush Facial Cleanser 3 Speed Settings Cordless USB Charging Water-resistant Design Pink Color is a nice facial cleanser. I expected it to have stiffer bristles but I believe the soft ones are gentle on my face while cleaning my pores. The head moves and feels really good on the face. I like that the brush head comes off of the wand so my daughter and I can both use it. We each have our own brush head.
The charger is a USB charger so have a usb wall charger ready to charge it when you get it. Most of us have many of those hanging around the house though to this is just a heads up just in case you need it.
The brush has 3 speeds. They all feel good on the face. None of them are harsh.
From what I can tell, you can remove the brush head and wash it or soak it if you feel the need.
There is a cover for the brush head that is clear and it has holes in it so the brush head can dry out and breathe.
There is a red/green light on the handle that tells you that it is charged/charging.
The battery seems to last well.
I love the pink color! I never cared that much about pink but after having breast cancer I have grown to really love pink. And it seems so feminine.
I wish it came with some different heads for options but I can handle this.
I hope you like this as much as I do.
I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...