Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trend Enterprises Assorted Color Sparkle Stars Stickers

When I used to teach grade school I would use Trend products all the time and loved them. So when I was looking for some star stickers for work and saw the Trend Enterprises Assorted Color Sparkle Stars Stickers I figured that they would be great. I was not disappointed. I was not sure what they would look like but they are very sparkly. They are kind of like a holographic sort of sparkly. They shine a lot and really catch the light. They are very attractive.
They are easy to get off of the sticker sheets. They peel right off.
They also stick well where you put them. We are using them on paper.
I would recommend these if you are looking for stars that are sparkly and eye catching. They are great for reward stickers. I have learned that Trend products are still worth buying many years after the last time I have bought them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...