Tuesday, January 17, 2012

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I belong to a program called Influenster.  As part of the Influenster VoxBox Program they sent me a complimentary set of ImPRESS press on manicure.  It was really fun to try these.  My husband likes it when I do my nails so I did this for a surprise for him.    I love the clever packaging where the nails are in a nail polish bottle.  It looks like there really is nail polish in the package.  lol
These were very easy to use.  The first thing you have to do is find the sizes you need and lay them out so you don't get mixed up.  Be sure that your real nails aren't too long.  of course if our real nails were too long we wouldn't need these and mine are NEVER too long.  lol  Then clean your nails with a pad they give you.  Then one at a time peel the backing off the nail and press it firmly in place on your fingernail.  Do the thumbs last so that you can still use your thumbs to work with.  When you decide it is time to take them off apply nail polish around the edges, wait 1 minute and peel them off.  It is that simple to use them. 
I love that they are easy.  I hate messing with the glue and trying to get it all to work right.  these don't have that problem. 
I got the Chic Mystique set.  They have lots of different ones so you are  sure to find one to fit your style.  You can find the styles here:  http://www.impressmanicure.com/  There is lots of other information there too. 
I found the nails to be comfortable and not painful to take off like some can be.  These are shiny and mine were sparkling too.  I got many complements on them and my husband loved seeing my nails done like this too. 
Here is the official information about the imPRESS nails from the Influenster site: 
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
I hope you enjoy checking it all out and trying the different patterns.  Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...