Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse

I belong to a program called Influenster.  As part of their Influenster VoxBox program I received a complementary Montage Jennesse peel off mask.  I hadn't used one of these for a long time.  Wow!!!  Did it ever feel good!  The one I got was the Pulped Pomegranate Passion Peel off mask.  Did I say howWONDERFUL it felt?  I felt like I was in a spa. :)  
The mask was easy to use too!  All you have to do is wash your face, Apply the mask, relax for about 20 minutes and then peel it off.  I like the scent of the mask.  I have used a mask before this that smells nasty.  There is none of that with this one.  It smells great.  Once I peeled off the mask my skin was so smooth and felt really fresh.  I love the spa like feel.  If you would like to find out more about the Montage Jennesse product line go to http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/
Hre is the official injformation from the Influenster site: 
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:


  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!


Montagne Jeunesse… good for your skin, your wallet and the earth!
I hope you find it as refreshing as I did.  Enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...