Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Handy Helper's Kitchen Essentials 8-inch Professional Chef's Knife

The Handy Helper's Kitchen Essentials 8-inch Professional Chef's Knife turns out to be a very nice knife.  This is what I thought of it.

Pros:

The knife is dishwasher safe and really comes out well.  I know they say not to put your good knives in the dishwasher but I hate handwashing so I do.  This one doesn’t get spots on it like some I have.  

This knife feels good on the hands.  The shape of the handle is nice.  

There are grippy dots on the handle.  I just finished chemo and have neuropathy and these bumps help me to hang on to the knife.  I have 
trouble with dropping things and get worried when I use a knife.  I have not dropped this one.  Especially if your hands are wet at all, these will help.

The blade goes all the way through the handle. It will not break off at the top of the handle like some knives.  This is a great quality in a knife.  

Cons:

The knife comes on a cardboard backing.  This makes it look cheaper than it is.

The sharp part of the blade doesn’t go all the way to the end of the knife.  Not a big deal but something to note. 


Overall this is a very nice knife. It works well and feels good in the hand.  I recieved this product at a discount in exchange for this honest and unbiased review.  You can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012OIS9US?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...