Wednesday, October 31, 2012

snartfood selects

http://smartfood.com/

Are you looking for a healthier snack?  I was and then bzzagent sent me a free sample of the smartfood selects. I love a crunchy snack and these don't dissapoint.  I have to say that they taste great!  You shoulc try them.  There are hummus chips and popcorn. The buffalo is a bit hot for me but I know lots of people that would love them so hot.  My favorite was the Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped chips. Go to the link above to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...