Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturize

As part of a trial for Influenster.com I received for free LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturize to try. It is a nice lip balm that lasts longer than most.  I ussually have to reapply every hour but with this I could go twice that time.  I don't know why but it does. "Pure sweedish beeswaxThat’s the secret behind LypSyl. It’s ultra-light to penetrate deeply for unsurpassed moisturization and long-lasting protection. With over 100 years in Swedish lipcare, LypSyl knows how to bring out your natural beauty."  is what their site says.  I think you should try it too ans see how it makes your lips feel.  :)  go to http://www.lypsylhome.com/ for more intormation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...