Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

I received the Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions free from Influenster to test and review.  I had never seen anything like this before.  they are like the regular Dr. Scholls insoles but have a fuzzy/furry layer that goes against your feet.  They help to keep your feet warm and cozy in the Iowa winter.  I love this part of boots and now I can have it in all my shoes thanks to this product. If you tend to have cold feet you should try these.  They are really different you might be surprised.  :)

You can read more about this product on the Dr. Scholl's site here:  http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ForHerCozyCushionsInsoles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...