Thursday, August 15, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects

I received a  tube of Olay Fresh Effects BB cream to test and review.  Here is the product I got: http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/fresh-effects/Fresh-Effects-Skin-Perfecting-Tinted-Moisturizer-with-Sunscreen-light-to-medium?pid=075609191503
When I put it on the first thing I noticed was the scent.  I LOVE IT!!  It smells really nice.  I hate when a foundation smells odd and funky.  It went on smooth and easily.  The great thing is that the BB cream is really 6 products in one:
Finish your daily beauty regimen with the all-in-one solution with 6 skin perfecting benefits:

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin 
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15 

This makes it really easy to get ready fast in the morning.  One application instead of many.  I love the all in one aspect of it. I am now ready 24/7 for whatever comes my way!  :)  No fitler needed just flawless beauty with this product.  I am getting ready for some pictures to be taken so this will be great.  no need to change the photo.  They have a whole line of products I can't wait to try!  Check them out here: http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/fresh-effects
Here is some more info from their website:
Models get airbrushed. You get real. Get a fresh and flawless complexion from five skin-perfecting benefits, plus SPF 15. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to 24-hour hydration with a splash of sheer color coverage—instantly.

Here is one of the places you can get the product:  http://www.amazon.com/Olay-Effects-Perfecting-Moisturizer-Sunscreen/dp/B009GEUOZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372188816&sr=8-1&keywords=olay+fresh+effects+bb+cream




Before and after photo:

And a vine of my routine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...