Friday, November 13, 2015

Swimming Goggles for Men and Women -U.v. Protection, Anti-fog.easily Adjustable,nose Clip and Ear Plug

The Swimming Goggles for Men and Women -U.v. Protection, Anti-fog.easily Adjustable,nose Clip and Ear Plug are very nice goggles!  When I got them I was very impressed!  I never expected them to be so nice.  Here are my thoughts:

Pros:

• They come in a nice case.  This is the first thing I noticed.  It is a hard case that will keep them nice in a swimbag and will help to keep them from getting scratched.

• The goggles are great quality.

• They have a fastener in the back.  They don’t have to just be stretched onto the head but you can use the connector at the back of the
head.

• The nose plug is quality too.  I thought it was going to be like the cheap ones you can get in the regular stores.  They are not.

• It also has ear plugs included.

• They are mirror finished and look really nice.

• The seal around the eyes is a silicone.  I like that so much better than the foam ones.

• They are tinted but since they are a gray tint everything still looks the same color.

• They are fog free.

Cons:

• None yet.  They seem like a nice set of goggles.

They have a 100% off guarantee so if they don’t work out for you, the risk is minimal.  I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
You can find them here:  http://www.amazon.com/Swimming-Goggles-Protection-Anti-fog-easily-Adjustable/dp/B013XIEWFE/ref=sr_1_85?ie=UTF8&qid=1447477601&sr=8-85&keywords=swimming









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...