Saturday, December 12, 2015

Cozia Design Premium Ski Mask + Magic Scarf/ Winter Face Mask - Best Winter Bundle !

I got the Cozia Design Premium Ski Mask + Magic Scarf/ Winter Face Mask to keep in the minivan to use in case I stall or have an accident.  Living in an area of stow and wind, it can be very dangerous if you stall.  Now I have something to use that case. Here are my thoughts:

Pros:

• The ski mask has a drawstring to tighten it so it stays in place.  It also locks in place.

• The Magic scarf is a tube of stretchy fabric that fits over the face.

• Both items cover well.  They fit over the ears too.  That is crucial to prevent frostbite.

• They wash up well in the washer.  I did not put them in the dryer since I did not want to take a chance with that.  I let them hang dry.

• The ski mask has breathing holes and also a cut out under the nose so that it is breathable.  It did not seem to get all wet like happens when you wear a facemask stocking cap.

• The fabrics are nice and fell soft.

Cons:

• The magic scarf is rather thin and won’t keep a lot of cold out but will take the edge off.

These are great products that I have not yet tested in subzero temps but will see what happens.  It gives me more security travelling in the cold. It you need such a product this is a quality one.  I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...