Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lightning Super Fast Universal Dual USB Port 5 Amp Rapid Car Charger Adapter Best For Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod/Samsung Galaxy/Nexus/LG/Motorola/Kindle/HTC Android Mobile Cell Phone - Lifetime Warranty! (Black)

I have some older car chargers and they don’t seem to work so well anymore.  They get hot and so I got a new one.  I spent quite a bit on it and I was not impressed and still wanted something that worked.  So when I had the opportunity to receive the BONAZZA Premium Smart Car Charger at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, I thought I would try it.  Here are my honest thoughts:

Pros:

• It swivels to make it easier to get at the charger holes.  Also, if your cord sticks out it doesn’t get in the way.

• It has a feature that makes it so it will not overcharge.  This should help your battery last longer.

• It is faster than my other chargers that I have used.  I use it for my flip phone and for my kindle fire.  It has worked well for both of those.

• It charges two devices at once.  And it seems like both charge just as well as if only one was charging.  Also, we don’t have to have a fight over who needs to charge their device at once if we are travelling.  This has always been an issue.

• It also has a feature that automatically knows what voltage to charge at so it is not damaging your device.

• It shows voltage, temperature and current.

• The LED display can be read in the dark.

Cons:

• It is a little bulkier than some of the others I have had.

All in all it seems like this is a very nice charger.  For me it has worked well and charged quickly enough.  I would recommend it to others.  I hope you like it.
You can get it here:  http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Universal-Charger-Adapter-Motorola/dp/B00YGV2X7W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...