Monday, September 7, 2015

Ear Thermometer - High Accuracy, FDA Approved Digital Infrared Thermometer By Kimko

I was amazed by this wonderful little package from Kimko.  When I got the box, my first thought was, “Is that all it is?”  But then I opened the box and checked it over and changed my attitude. It is a fantastic little ear thermometer.

Pros:

• You can use it with any age.  I used it on myself and my grandchildren.

• It feels sturdy.  It is plastic but doesn’t feel cheap.

• It measures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.

• It is a small little thing.  This makes it easier to hide if you have a child that gets scared of such things.  It also makes it easy to take in a purse or diaper bag.

• It comes with a nice little zipper pouch.  This helps to keep it clean in your purse or diaper bag.

• It is easy to use.  You turn it on with one button and then use it with another.  This makes it easy.

• It beeps when the temp is read.  This is nice when you are trying to take your own temperature.  I had a different one that you just have to guess when you take your own and that did not work so well for me.

• The battery I included.  I LOVE when batteries are included with a product.

• The screen is backlit so it is easy to use in the dark.  This comes in handy if you have a sick child.

• When you turn it on you wait for a little pic of an ear.  This way you know it is ready when you start taking the temperature.

• It has a recall feature so you can check what the last readings.  I think it will recall the last 10.

• It will shut off after a minute or so when you forget to turn it off.  This is a good one for me since I always forget.

Cons:

• This is not a big deal for me but I thought I would point out that it advertises that it takes one second but it really takes just a few.  It isn’t long but different from what they said.

So all in all this was a big surprise to me.  This is a great little thermometer. It would make a great baby gift for someone.   I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I really recommend this one if you are in the market for an ear thermometer.
find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Ear-Thermometer-Accuracy-Approved-Recommended/dp/B012XZKJH8/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1441683364&sr=8-13&keywords=ear+thermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...